1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Paris attacks Nov 2015

Discussion in 'Book of condolence' started by Pretorian, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Pretorian United Kingdom

Pretorian Sergeant MI.Net Member

I would like to offer my sincerest condolences to the French families affected by the recent terrorist attacks in Paris, also to the french people, we here in Britain will (I am sure) assist you in the fight against the Islamic states endeavour to create their caliphate across the world.

Je suis charlie

Bombardier and Brit-Pop like this.
  2. Firefox United Kingdom

Firefox Foxtrot Oscar Staff Member Super Moderator Mi.Net Supporter

nous sommes avec vous nos amis fran├žais

Bombardier and Brit-Pop like this.
  3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

I am gutted for the French people, yet again they have bore the forefront of terrorism in Europe. When will we learn that the "open border" policies of the European Union are a mistake and begin to control our countries again.

Je Suis charlie

Brit-Pop likes this.
  4. Brit-Pop United Kingdom

Brit-Pop Lance corporal MI.Net Member

Solidarity to our French friends, now lets find all these treacherous scum bags and send them to "Hell Fire"

Bombardier likes this.