My Dad

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
I am sorry to have to say that I recently lost my father Charlie to cancer. My Dad was a member of 3 Para back in the day.

R.I.P Dad

charles-warren-3-para.jpg

Well my dads funeral went well and we had a Parachute regiment coffin drape made in his honour.
He was cremated at Charnock Richard crematorium on Friday 18th July 2014.

Rest in Peace Dad

parachute regiment coffin drape.jpg

Andy,

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I enjoyed reading your Dads posts. He will be missed by all. Sharp Hand Salute

Hi Andy, sorry for the delay in getting back to you about the passing of your father, but there was a fire in our local telephone exchange on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] of July and though the internet was back up again on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP], my internet was still down.

It has taken Sky three weeks to fix it and only them because I wrote to the CEO and told him what I thought of his company.

Now that I’m back on line I’m changing my provider and cancelling all my Sky connections so that’s £90 a month they’ve lost.

Silky

No worries Silky.
I had many problems with companys like Sky and Virgin etc etc until I decided to go back to good old BT.
I am on the infinity package with uber fast download and upload + landline and unlimited anytime calls etc and I have never had a problem with them.

Back