1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

GMW Mreinfo

Discussion in 'Good Military Websites' started by jfko6, Dec 25, 2016.

1. jfko6 United States

jfko6 Recruit MI.Net Member

Since I saw an Admin post a message about bringing exposure to this site, I want to do the same for MREInfo.Com, a goto place for detailed information about the past, present, and future of military meals from all branches of the service and military organizations worldwide. Discussions include reviews and evaluations with one member, Steve1989, who got his hands on a Civil War cracker-type food item and consumed it. It's all on video. How's that for longevity.

The website is www.mreInfo.Com
    Our forums our located at MREInfo.Com/forums

We have plenty of videos of military training, history, movie clips, and TV series clips which can be found under videos in the forums. You'll see that there are over 500 videos in there for the purpose of informing the public of ongoing conflicts throughout the world, at the same time, informing the public in a wide variety of topics. A Survival Video section was also created recently at the request of the forum members. The site has been ongoing for 12 years. With over 1,500 members we are, based on observation (not statistics), adding several members a week.

So come and visit. In the spirit of this site, I think you'll find a lot of worthwhile content in the Military Video section on the forums.

Merry Christmas!

My introduction,
    -JFK

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2016
    Bombardier likes this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Nice site with lots of info about Military Rations worldwide.

Here is the video of the guy eating the disgusting looking civil war cracker. NO WAY WOULD I PUT THAT IN MY MOUTH!!!! :)

3. saiga

saiga Content Mod Staff Member Mi.Net Supporter Content Mod

Jesus...my mother-in-law bakes something very similar to that each Christmas. Probably it tastes the same...

Bombardier likes this.