Quiz movie quotes

Ok,Ok! I get the hint. 1 more clue; same movie, different actor.

"Lions, tigers, and bears,Oh my!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sparky, what can I say except---------NOT EVEN CLOSE!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Boys, I'm surprised! I'll tell ya what--75 Milcreds to the first correct answers to both parts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's half of it, Sparky. Now for the other half. :mrgreen:

Now your pulling at straws, Sparky. Sorry, not the one I'm looking for.

Hey Eagle, I know I know

It was Marylyn Chambers in" Deep Throat" lolb; lolb; lolb;

Hiya, DW. Where'd that guess come from? :shock: :shock: Coffee, buddy? Pretty day down here. Sunshiny and cool. :D :D :D

ED - now you've got me confused........I'm half right, which half ? :?: :? :?:

It came from the dark recesses of a sick mind. Yea, I'll join you for coffee.

Its cold and rainy up here. Winter is coming again as it always does. We have snow in Sundays forecast.

I think the Vikings play the Saints Sunday night at your place. Go Vikings :mrgreen:

Haha, Sparky. Keep on guessing, my friend. :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Okay, guys. Since nobody seems to want to try this one anymore, I'll kill it off. Sparky, you got the first part right. Danny Glover screams out, "OOHHH, DANNYYY!!!" when he discovers his partner and friend has been killed by the predator. The second part is the trailer scene where the agents are entering the slaughter house and the chief agent played by Gary Bussey says, "Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!" in describing the adventure of capturing an alien to Danny Glover, likening it to going on a dangerous game safari. Sparky, since you got it half right, here's half the reward. :( :( :(

Hey Eagle me ole pal, it warms my heart to see ya. Where ya been you ole devil dog. :mrgreen:

Ed too kind my friend....

Hows that for irony....as I'm sitting here typing a response an advert's just come on for Predator showing on channel 5 at 9pm !!! Spooky !

ED, you clearly like a more testing quiz, I'm going to have a good think before I post my next quiz.....you've been warned ! :mrgreen:

Hey Andy. I've had puter problems but I'm now up and about. Good to hear from you. You haven't heard anything from 82 Rigger, have you? Being as he's from Florida and considering the hurricanes, I'm sorta concerned about the ole boy. :( :(

Sparky,yer on, buddy. But I gotta warn ya, I'm really not up on British films like I should be. We just don't get too many here in the States. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Don't worry ED, it'll be universal....a product of Hollywood so to speak. ;)

"There you are Hans, it's infallible. I can always tell an thoroughgoing bastard when I see one"

Easy Peasy