Quiz movie quotes

Sparky

Mi Sergeant
MI.Net Member
come on ..one for the movie boffs....war movies or not lets start posting some movie quotes and see what we come up with !

an easy starter...

"if it bleeds....we can kill it"

Okay mates ...I've got one for ya...."Go ahead , skin that smokewagon and see what happens"

Tombstone...Kurt Russells line....

"Jerk that trigger....well you gonna do something or just stand there and bleed" I think followed it. I always thought it sounded like a Dirty Harry line.

Great movie...

Drone, shall we say whoever guesses the right answer must post the next quote?

Next One

" how do you stab the devil in the back?"

Tombstone !! Kudos Sparky!! you know your movie lines old chap....That sounds like a fair way to play it(whoever gets it right names the next quote)....Hmmm....I've got to do some thinking on that one Sparky.....See if Zofo , or anyone else knows that one , and if not you may have to give us a hint or two! al:

new quote

Here is one for you "Get away from her you bitch"

And no it is not one of those lines from your lesbian sordid dvd collection Sparky !!!!

D squad, seems Fingers and Done have almost got it, come on fella's you have to answer before posting ( fingers) and Drone....you keep getting 'em right, lets see you post some brain teasers...

"how do you stab the devil in the back?"

or a clue D Squad....

"who's the gimp?"

Ok then

Are you afraid to die,
No more than I was to be born.

What film

"who's the gimp?"

I must say lad...I haven't a clue as to what film that line was in....it seems awful familiar like I ought to know it , but it is sort of like having a word on the tip of your tongue but not quite being fully able to grasp it :? Can you give a better hint without totally giving it away?? :lol: :lol: I see these other blokes have rambled in here and are not even playing by the rules of the game you set forth laughsol;

Having been quoted as someone to have a crack earlier, I must admit, I have no clues to movie quotes unless it's something like "Hold until Relieved". Oops, there's a quote that needs Id'ing! :p

"Hold until Relieved". Oops, there's a quote that needs Id'ing!

Zofo that could have been in just about anything old chum! laughsol;

You must give us a better clue , and also to get the floor to pose a question , you must answer the standing quote correctly.....as per Sparky's rules....I am like you Zofo...I don't watch many movies anymore unless they have something to do with war :mrgreen:

how do you stab the devil in the back?"

or a clue D Squad....

"who's the gimp?"

I give up lad....tell us the answer , unless someone else guesses correctly....and it shall be your turn again

D_squad_22_SAS said:
"Hold until Relieved". Oops, there's a quote that needs Id'ing!

Zofo that could have been in just about anything old chum! laughsol;

You must give us a better clue , and also to get the floor to pose a question , you must answer the standing quote correctly.....as per Sparky's rules....I am like you Zofo...I don't watch many movies anymore unless they have something to do with war :mrgreen:

I stand corrected about not following procedure! :oops: I have no idea as to the quote. As to mine, it was a very famous phrase, repeated several times in the film and to give it away, took place at D-Day.

The answer was The Usual Suspects...

I did say military and non military quotes :mrgreen:

Zofo - The Longest Day? Sounds like a command to hold the bridge !

D Squad...I'm Spartacus.....no I'm Spartacus...no I'm Spartacus.....in case you missed it, I think it's Spartacus. :mrgreen:

new one ...

"Down wind?...you think I can smell them coming?

I did !"

Sparky, I don't know about your eating habits but The Longest Day is correct - they were to hold Pegasus Bridge until relieved by Lord Lovet's commandos! Bang on sir!
Also, I had a long chat with Fingers on the chat feature here - he asks me to ask you about a flying ashtray and mention something to do with a Corination Street character - Steve McDonald - am I right??

Ahh been story telling had he? there will be retrebution !!

It was a flying hairbrush not an ashtray ( he has the memory of a goldfish) and some say I look like Steve Mcdonald from CS. I can't see it myself... there are enough pictures of me in the gallery ...judge for yourself. :mrgreen:

Right, best get my thinking cap on and start digging up some dirt on my nemisis.

Hmmm, he told me you'd blow a fuse - obviously built of stronger stuff! You'll have to tell him to do better - or I will - Fingers, your dishing the dirt didn't work mate!

Back to the quiz before I get dragged into fratricidal warfare!!