Rant Is This Fair Justice

Newman

Mi Corporal
MI.Net Member
In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with islam
will dominate osama is coming, he was fined £50 and walked free from court. In November 2010 Emdadur Choudhury burned a poppy during 2mins
silence. He too was given a fine £500 and walked free from court. To-Day
2 men have been sentenced to 12 months in prison for spray painting a poppy on a mosque.
Regards
Bill Newman

Although all acts are not right, I dont believe the punishment for the 2 men is fair at all.

Hi Bill, I understand where you are coming from, however, I have not seen this item in any of the papers that I read, not have I heard it on radio or TV. could you please tell us where you heard about this event.

Silky

It's been on the EDL webpage for almost a year (i'll send the links when I can get to a pc). Choudhury was actually only fined £50 for burning a wreath of Poppies, whereas Tommy Robinson (the founder of the EDL) was fined over £300 for burning a copy of the Qu'ranin a protest against Choudhary's disgracefully small fine. Choudhury is one of the idiots who recently called for Sharia Law zones in various cities in England a few months back. He espouses hate towards the West, especially towards our boys and girls fighting in Afghanistan, saying that he wishes they would all die, he desires a worldwide Islamic state, he belives that if anyone will not convert to Islam then they should be killed, that all Westerners are Infidels and should be destroyed, he is also the former head of the banned Islamic hate group Hiz'buk'tarir (I don't know how to spell it!). My personal feeling is that he got away with it because A) He's Muslim, and B) The government didn't want to "offend" Muslims by properly fining one of the most notorious Muslims in this country.
Hhhhhhhhh&hhhhfhdhdhfhfhdhfhfhdjfhfjfjfnfhcbfndbfhfhhcjxjdhfjfjfjfnfjfbdjhfbcnfbdjdbxnxbxnxnxnxnxndjdndbdhdhfjdndjbdhfhdkfkgishafststdndnfofkfnxuxbdsyxhdbbfbfjdjxbdjdjdbxinffjdhdg
All the EDL want is to get rid of extremist hate-mongers, like Choudhury and Captain Hook Abu Hamza, stop the blatant 2-law legal system (if you're an illegal immigrant or a Muslim you can get away with anything, like the Iraqi illegal who ran over and killed a 12yr old girl but got an £80 fine a few yeara ago), and sort this country out. I know thats the governments job but they don't want to know! They're too scared of "offending the minorities"...give it a few years and WE will be the minority!

As a footnote I want to state that I am NOT rascist, the EDL is NOT rascist, and that I am not against Muslims as a whole-only those who would desecrate our country and cause unrest, violence and who would call for the extermination of our Armed Forces.

like the Iraqi illegal who ran over and killed a 12yr old girl but got an £80 fine a few yeara ago

Hi Holmesy 7291, I understand what your saying about the above quote but before the drink driving laws came out a british drunk ran down and killed my friend on a crossing and only got a £50 fine and a 3 month driving ban. It's the law that's wrong.

Silky

Hi Silky, I totally agree with you-the law is wrong. It needs to be changed so that the sentence matches the crime and that it goes back to being one law for all of us with no exceptions. Theresa May is aparently looking for ways to deport all immigrants if they commit a crime. It sounds a fairly noble quest, but what are the odds that any immigrant who does commit a crime, will call on that useless-to-Englishmen-but-perfect-for-illegals legal Bo*****S they call the Human Rights Act? Prisons are now 'cushty' because it's against their "Human Rights" to deprive them of tv's/games consoles/comforts etc-prison isn't a punishment anymore, it's a holiday camp! (tho not yet as bad as Butlins). What about the Human Rights of their victims? And in trials, the criminal gets free legal aid etc while the victim gets sweet FA! Trials involving Muslims are handled with Kid gloves, and they invariably end up with a much lower sentence/fine than an Englishman who commited the same crime would-it's a two-tier system, but neither the govt nor the judicial system will admit it. We used to have a legal system that was the envy of the world...nowadays we're a joke, but i'm not laughing.

I'm sorry about your friend Silky, it wasn't right to him/her or their family that the driver got off so lightly.

It seems that often the word "fair" and "justice" do not go together, and that is a shame. If you protect only the rights of the majority, at the expense of the minority... that is usually wrong. But is it not just as wrong to protect the rights of the minority at the expense of the majority, when the majority is the conscience and the essence and very fiber of a nation ? Equality, under law, should not be prejudicial or bias.. especially when punishment is involved.

Back