Site help Country Flags In Profile Etc

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
I am sure by now you will have all seen the country flags in your profiles and posts etc.
The flag is generated automatically and picks your country from the IP address that you login from.

Some examples of where you will see the flags

flags 001.jpg flags 002.jpg flags 003.jpg

If you do not wish to show your country you can turn it off in your profile by visiting your privacy page.

I like it and cannot think of any reason why somebody would not want their country flag being displayed ?
Good work admins

You all know you can turn your country flag off right??

I couldn't think of a time when I would not want my flag displayed. Then again not everyone is currently in a place they love either!
,-aus

Last edited:
Understood mate, It might be that a particular member, commenting on a delicate subject may receive a reply based on their country rather than the content of their thoughts. Me personally 'Rule Britannia'

,-uk

I thought it was cool when I saw a Belgian flag on my avatar when I was over last. I like it!

Iove it although i would wish for:View attachment 144473

The only way you could have that mate is to make it your profile pic 'deutschland über alles' loved working in Germany in the early 80's and 90's you people know how to party, friendly and homely, that's how I remember you all ;)

I feel a unique bond with Germany, after all the early years of my military service were in BAOR protecting the west. The people were the friendliest I have ever met and I always felt at home. Schnapps well that was one of my most eye opening experiences. mil-smile04

Back