Intro Cole's Aircraft: Color Photos & Aircraft in Art

ColesAircraft

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
I just joined the MilitaryImages.net forum, and like what I see so far.

My life generally revolved around this subject, as I'm a full-time aviation artist. In addition to my aircraft artwork I also enjoy restoring old photos and exploring new ways to convincingly colorize old black and white images. I have a personal interest in the aircraft of Japan during WW2, but as a commercial artist I try to be diverse and cover everything.

I'd love to receive some feedback on my new website, which I just completely redesigned from scratch - and get to know some of you folks on this forum.

Thanks, all!

- Ron Cole

4625864211_2c518dcdd4.jpg

4608743804_6a3cbdf070.jpg

4608742580_2f93d42c06.jpg

http://www.ColesAircraft.com

You have a great website and your art work is very impressive. I had no idea about the captured P-40 Warhawk being flown and tested by the Japanese. Your work is fantastic and I will start saving up for a possible future purchase. Would you consider doing any American Marine F4U Corsairs from WW II ? Your colorized prints are awesome !
Best regards, Fox

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome nice artwork friend and great website

Your website is very good, nice and clean and easy to navigate great work and good luck with it.

Nice work, here's a few of my sketches, Arnhem, small Fortress one called 'Nearly Home', One of the Tigers (German) and Vulcan bombing run over Stanley (took me ages to work out the correct view from up there)
Arnhem.jpg
Nearly home copy.jpg
tornado.jpg
vulcan 2.jpg

Awesome skills mate, really really impressive :cool: