Admin Christmas 2023

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
20171217_070506_Werble-2E30F93F1 (1).gif

I would like to take this opportunity in wishing all our members, moderators and viewers a very Merry Christmas and to thank you all for your continued support of MilitaryImages.Net throughout the year.

I am sure all our members and viewers would also join me in praising the fantastic work of all our moderators, who have worked hard to keep Mi.Net a safe and pleasant experience for us all.

To those that have donated or subscribe to our Mi.Net supporters group and/or our Patreon, thank you so very much, as you know it will keep our site running for another year and allow us to keep those pesky Google ads away from our door.

Have a happy and safe Christmas and be assured I will be notionally joining you all for a drink or ten in the Mi.Net bar 🎄🍻 🥳

All the best Andy, AKA Bombardier

Last edited:
All the best for 2024 to one and all. I hope the year is a happy and healthy one for you, your families and your friends.

To those that have donated or subscribe to our Mi.Net supporters group and/or our Patreon,

To those that haven't get on board, you get a monthly warm fuzzy feeling every time you see the small payment go out.

Thanks but that’s forgetting the dummy infantry types. It took me years to learn how to write French, nevermind English.

That's not how you spell broad shouldered and handsome...