Site help Advertising - No - Hosting Yes

Spelingmistakes

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Hi to all

Lots of people know me like a SpelingMistakes – but they call me Spel – it is shorter than whole nickname :)

I am editor in chef of one small redaction – internet place which covers military and police areas in Serbia and Ex Yugoslavia region. – We exist since 2006.

I just want to check something

I have my own server and I host on it lots of pictures – I want to present them here – also – I will do that because I want people to see them – to see what’s happening in Serbia and region – that’s not advertising because I am not on pay list of MOD or Police.
If I do that by posting or hot linking pictures here – I hope I will not broke any rules, because that is –

• not classical advertising,
  • I am not hot linking because it is my own hosting

I am not selling pictures and similar – I lead one small and specialized group of people and I do that because I have been skydiver, pilot, I projected weapons and work in military industry. Web location is on Serbian and I have from 30.000 to 70.000 unique visits. I will post here only to share all those with other people but this topic is to check and to arrange that because I don’t want to break rules.

I don’t start “flames, I don’t start fights and similar – just experts view and maybe some comments”.

Ok - I hope admin will answer me because I want to check this before I start to post. Another one thing – when I cover any topic I am doing that with lots of materials – which mean lots of pictures and video. Video is also hosted on server and not on some free web space hosts. If I post something I will not post whole bunch of 100 – 200 pictures but few of them (20-30) chosen and rest will be available on link – is this ok. Because of time – If I really need to post whole gallery – I will shut myself :) but few chosen is I think enough for people to see and if they want more – they will have link.

Post your pics, lets take a look
Welcome to MI.Net

Back