Other Post Above and Beyond

03Fox2/1

Corporal - USMC
MI.Net Member
Bombardier,

I'm glad to see that you were able to deal quickly and effectively with the intruder/interloper yesterday, the Mr. 505. Punish him accordingly.
As you may have noticed from my most recent posts, I have been rather down lately and as usual, I am reticent about myself. As earlier stated by me, I have avoided most of these public sites in the past because I invariably become disenchanted with what they represent. But your site is definitely an exception, your site is definitely above and beyond what the majority of cyperspace offers to the public. You have set the tone and you have attracted a membership of like-minded individuals and I want to say again, thank you for making available to those such as myself, a safe and respectful site to express ourselves on. Each and every post by me on this site is my way of reaching out to my fallen brothers, from all wars, and also each story that I share helps me to mend, one small step at a time. Semper Fidelis

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou 03Fox2/1
Your comments only go towards encouraging me to continue to pursue this venture and, with the help of moderators (Thanks Drone_pilot) to eliminate the scurge that are Spammers.
When I set this site up I never dreamt that it could also be a tool to help people like yourself, I am truly happy that it is and that you and others like you find it useful to them.
It would be easy to allow this site to go its own way and not pay any attention to sifting out people who dont just disagree with others comments(which is acceptable of course) but instead attempt to ridicule them and insult them. I wont tolerate that because its of no use to anybody and its damn right rude.

Im not a prude and im not pompous, I just really feel strongly about having manners and treating people how I would want to be treated myself.

Anyway mate, ive rambled on enough, I really appreciate your comments and the fact that you took the time to do it.

I will stress though that this site is what it is because of everybody who takes part.

Ive said on previous posts that I have made great friends and learnt a lot from everybody here and Im very happy about that.

UBIQUE
Per Mare per Terram
Semper Fidelis

Back